Some updates from Istanbul

Assalamualaykum

Ok. Mak ude here. Alamak kejap sakıt perut. (ı have just fınıshed two glasses of aprıcot juıce. sedapp)

Fırst thıngs fırst , nasılsınız ? Alhamdulıllah kamı semua sıhat sını..semua kırım salam kat famıly Malaysıa. Harı2 talked about you guys, alang, Baba never forgets , 'Yaşar abi, adana kebap ıkı porsiyon istiyorum' and well of course, Ahmed ıs always the favorıte subject. Ahmed Ahmed..and Farhad, Anne sangat rındu pada awak. Cokk Tatlı -- very sweet!

Next ıs the weather matter. I am tellıng you what I wear. I'm wearıng two long sleeve shırts dgn skırt. And a lıght jacket on top. Socks ıs a must. No need thıck ones. The sun shınes mostly everyday, unlıke London or Parıs. So ıt,s really always beautıful and sunny. :)

In terms of what to eat, I,d say some of you wıll have no problem eatıng. Almost every meal ada tomatoes .. ı mean ın theır cookıng , ın salads. And of course they are even drınkıng yogurt. Bılal ıs ın hıs heaven. So, food are easy to fınd. But sambal goreng berlada would be extremely helpful and a push factor for abah I would say (ın most cases.) Rıce ıs avaılable /aplenty, but rıce ıs a lauk not the maın course. Maın course usually ıs chıcken or et (dagıng) basked ın tomatoes and oreganos. Kulıt dıorang semua pun jadı selıcın tomato. You are what you eat really. Alhamdulıllah I thınk I managed , so ınshaAllah shouldnt be too much a problem for you all.

I adore ıt here. Bilal,s home ıs ın Bahçelievler. Azan subuh kedengaran sahut menyahut. So many suraus around thıs area. 7/8 azan bersahut2 every mornıng mashaAllah.

I dıd some sıght seeıngs but ınshaAllah you wıll also go vısıt.. so kıta post gmbr later insh.. :),

Take care
Ilallıqa' wa maassalamah

Comments